Western 8'6 MVP 3 V-Plow STEEL * CALL FOR PRICING**
Flared V-Plow Wings
• MVP 3™ V-plow blades soar from a 31” center height up to 39” at the outer edge on the 9’ 6” models. So whether you’re busting through the big drifts, carrying and stacking, or windrowing wide areas, these wings give you all the carrying capacity and snow rolling performance you need to get the job done fast.
Reinforced V-Plow Blade Structure
• The MVP 3™ provides the proven structural features that separate a WESTERN®
V-plow from the rest, and so much more.
• Eight Vertical Ribs | On the 8’ 6” and 9’ 6” models, and six on the 7’ 6” models
• Enhanced Center Hinge | With three connection points for added strength
• Larger Center Hinge Pin | 1¼“ diameter heat-treated steel for more durability
• Bigger Lift Ram | 1¾“ diameter cylinder for more lifting power
• Power Bar | Provides added reinforcement across the entire back of blade for increased structural rigidity
• Improved T-Frame Design | For additional strength
Dual Trip Edge Protection
• Each blade features independent trip edge protection to get over bumps and obstacles, whether in vee, scoop, or straight-blade configuration, helping to protect the plow, the truck and the operator. Since only the edge trips, snow stays in front of the blade, so you can keep on going without dumping the entire load of snow.
Double-Acting Cylinders Standard
• UltraLock double-acting cylinders are standard on the MVP 3™ allowing the operator to lock the wings together to use the V-plow in straight blade mode, with single button control. Double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place, for clean, efficient back dragging.
Steel Cover for Center Hinge
• The steel top center gap cover and formed cutting edges reduce snow leakage in all blade positions.
UltraMount® 2 Snowplow Mounting System
An enhanced version of the popular UltraMount® mounting system
• Fast and easy – no tools required!
• Extra wide receiver brackets for easy drive-in alignment
• New one-piece lift frame design for added strength and durability
• Simple mechanical connecting hook
• Rotating pivot bar keeps attaching points level
• Blade pivots while plowing for a cleaner scrape
• Chain lift system for higher stacking and safe emergency transport
• Removable receiver brackets for off-season ground clearance
Western Products manufactures its own hydraulics components to assure the highest quality and reliability standards. So you get a hydraulics system that's not only fast and responsive, but one that's built to last season after season.
• Fast responsive hydraulics for maximum snow plowing efficiency
• Fully enclosed components are protected from the elements
Chain Lift System
• With the chain lift system, you get instantaneous “float” when lowering the blade. Unrestricted, the blade can freely follow the contours of the plowing surface for a cleaner scrape.
• With the chain lift you can stack higher because you’re not limited by the hydraulic ram stroke, unlike cylinder lift systems, which can only pull the snow plow up as far as the limits of the cylinder’s range.
• In the rare event of a hydraulic failure, you can push the snow plow up into a snow bank and “short chain” the snow plow by attaching it to the specially designed bracket and safely transport the snow plow back to the shop.
Universal Intuitive Control Options
• Choose between the CabCommand hand-held control option, or the joystick control for efficient, precise and intuitive blade control.
CabCommand Control Option
• Power “on” and “float” LED
• Backlit for night operation
• Coil cord for easy mobility
Joystick Control Option
• Compact to fit anywhere
• On/off indicator light
• Plug-in connecter for easy removal
One Truck. One Control. Any Plow.
The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides true fleet interchangeability among current UltraMount® and UltraMount® 2 mounted snow plows. The same handheld or joystick control operates the following WESTERN® snow plows.
• PRO PLUS®
• MVP 3™
• MVP PLUS™
• Programmable "soft-stop" and "one-touch" float
• SECURITY GUARD™ Plow Anti-Theft System
SECURITY GUARD™ Anti-Theft System
• The exclusive WESTERN® SECURITY GUARD snow plow anti-theft system is a safe and secure way to electronically “lock” your snow plow when it is detached from your truck.
• Electronically synchronizes your snow plow control and plow module
• When activated, SECURITY GUARD disables the electrical control system and renders the plow inoperable to unauthorized users
• Activate or deactivate at your discretion
NIGHTHAWK™ Halogen Headlamps
• State-of-the-art reflector optics
• Smooth wide beam pattern
• Robust two-stud mounting
• Watertight adhesive-bonded housing
• Long life halogen bulbs
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: asdasd01/20/2021 07:09AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: GotPlowParts.com
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- GotPlowParts.com Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds